Random Blogs: Fender Guitar Factory and "I'm Engaged"!

Day 41 Fender Guitar Factory, Corona, CA



Since I checked out the Fender Museum, I was curious about the factory. The woman at the counter for the museum was nice when I asked her a couple of questions. I just wanted to know why would Fender put a museum in Corona. It turns out that one of their factories is in Corona. She said that she used to work there, and that it is a pity that they don't do tours since so many people would love to see that. She is right, I know that I would.

The Museum is a non profit that gets sponsorship from Fender. They do not own the museum, but they do have a factory in Corona. Weird to think that Clapton maybe playing a product of the Inland Empire. So I went to find the museum. They are on 311 Cessena Cir, Corona, CA 92880. I found them with a quick online yellow pages search. The other address that you may find if you do the same, 2621 Research Dr, Corona, CA 92882, is vacant. I think that they moved from the one to the other.

Now I am curious if I should be staking out the building for views of Stevie Vai or Avril Lavigne, maybe even Clapton himself has graced the IE....Thanks for looking.

I'm Engaged



okay, so I just got ENGAGED last night at 10:05 pm. Charles and I were walking around the lake at dos lagos and we sat on a bench that was familiar to us both. it was freezing that night and just as we were standing up to leave he got down on his knees and with the most nervous voice, he proposed!!!! I just wanted to laugh cuz Charlie sounded like he just went through puberty and had the LOWEST voice I've ever heard!! he's sooooo adorable! I haven't stopped smiling since and we are just incredibly happy. We are trying to figure out a good date, April 25th sounds good but nothing's set in stone!!! WE both have A LOT of work to do now.... it'll be an adventure!! love you all

No comments: