Corona, CA: Pro Taper Signs Lance Coury


Corona, CA: Up and coming Freestyle Motocross star Lance Coury has chosen to rely on Pro Taper products to help propel him to the next level in 2011. The 20 year old has been a loyal Pro Taper rider for years and the two have finally decided to make the relationship official. Pro Taper joins a long list of prominent sponsors that believe Lance is the next big thing in FMX.

Pro Taper Marketing Manager Charles Castloo had this to say. “Lance is the perfect example of what can be accomplished with hard work on and off the bike. He is making a huge name for himself by not only continuing to step his riding game up, but also working his butt off away from the track marketing the products that he truly believes in. I look forward to our relationship and his image growing tremendously over the next few years.”

“I’m definitely excited to continue using Pro Taper bars, grips, sprockets, chains and footpegs for another season. I’m really picky about my bike setup and refuse to take chances on questionable equipment. I know every time I go ride that I’ve got the best products available on my bike and I couldn’t do it without Pro Taper.” Added Lance.

Lance is deep in preparation for the 2011 season, where he is sure to make his mark. To see Lance’s rider profile and check out all of the great Pro Taper products that he puts his trust in every time he swings his leg over a bike, log on to www.protaper.com/athletes/fmx/lance-coury.

No comments: