Corona, CA: Christian Craig Injury Update Following LA SX


TLD Race Shop - Corona, CA

Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda’s Christian Craig injured his knee while leading the heat race at the L.A. round this past weekend. We just got word today that the injury is not as bad as originally thought.

Christian tore the patella tendon from the bone. He is having surgery to reattach it and is expected to be back on the bike in 6-8 weeks.

Following the race in Los Angeles, Christian had this to say: “I ended up hole shotting the heat race, and somebody crossed over on me when I was in the air. I landed on [him] and went down pretty hard. I hurt my knee pretty bad and that ended my night.”

“I dont know exactly whats wrong with it yet, but hopefully I’m not off the bike too long. I’m going to work really hard to get back out there as soon as I can.”

Look for #144 Christian Craig to be back on the bike for the last couple rounds of Supercross!

No comments: