Corona, CA: Crooks in Corona, CA - John Towers Financial Services

Editors Note: Mycitycorona.com is not able to substantiate these claims, this is someones opinion so please read with that in mind.

I would like you to know about John Towers Financial Company. The owner Jeff Torres and his wife Brigitte Torres along with their entire staff is a fake and a fraud. I went on to the internet on what I thought was an Obama Loan Modification site. I filled in the blanks with name, email address, and phone number. I received a call from a Claudio Parris who said he was calling form John Towers Financial Services. He went on to say that they were part of the Obama Loan Modification program and was here to help me get more mortgage lowered. I blew him off the first couple of calls because I really couldn’t talk at work. He sent me emails as well. He called again, and I finally talked to him, he explained everything to me with a guarantee of a loan modification, because they do this all of the time, and they have not had anyone to get denied, especially since this was part of Obama’s plan. He also explained that it would cost $2,000. I told him I was already 2 months behind on my mortgage and if I had $2,000 I would pay my mortgage. He went on to say that I could pay it in 3 installments, so I agreed. Well, the first automatic draft came out of my checking account in November 2010 with an alert to me. I was fine with that. The second automatic draft came out of my checking account in December 2010, but then a few days later was deposited back to my account. I called my bank (Wells Fargo) and asked them why the money put back into my account, and they said it went to the fraud department (but no one from Wells Fargo contacted me to ask me any questions). I then told Wells Fargo that I authorized this payment and to please let it go through. They said ok. I immediately contacted Claudio to let him know what happened. He said he would have them to run it again. At this point John Towers just assumed that I didn’t have the money, then just put my file on the back burner. Therefore, with them sitting on my file until the end of January, along with them telling me not to talk to my lender (CitiMortgage), my house has been sent to foreclosure up under my nose. I was told on February 1, 2011 that my house is no longer mine. Now my son, and I have no place live. Well, of course Claudio doesn’t work there anymore! I have been dealing with Markie, and Brigitte. Brigitte Torres is the owner’s (Jeff Torres) wife, she sent me an email on 2/1/11 stating that CitiMortgage did not postpone my sale date, and that I should have filed a bankruptcy as she advised the day before, but my question is why should I? I just called Mr. Torres (2/2/11 @ 4:54pm central) to request my money back, and he told me I wasn't getting my money back! He also told me that I lost my house because I didn't pay my mortgage! On the Better Business Bureau site John Towers Financial is rated as an 'F' and has lots of complaints from others about being scammed by John Towers Financial. This is not right, and times are too hard...what am I supposed to do? I did what I was supposed to do, and have all email correspondence between them and myself. Is there any way for me to get my money back? My son and I really need it seeing that we’ve got to get out of here soon. I truly trusted these people, along with a lot of other people. They must be stopped! Please help me get the word out to all. If you would like to talk further, please don't hesitate to contact me via email. Thanks, Kyndra

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you can find out about these crooks here:

http://www.evilesq.com/102115-zachary-ian-gonzalez-02/

Anonymous said...

La Kyndra, you dissapoint me.

Anonymous said...

I have a friend who is a broker and he says that this company is being investigated. You may want to call them up and let them know. 213-576-6982.

Anonymous said...

There are so many articles regarding these two. Not to mention if you run a criminal check on Brigitte Torrez (aka, Brigitte Muniz, aka Brigitte Salaiz) you will find that she has previously been arrested for prostitution and back robbery. Also, as of 1/27/11 filed in the Dept. of Real Estate of Calif., does not nor has ever held a valid Real Estate License. Jeff continues to do business in Corona and currently holds several properties.

Anonymous said...

We also dealt with this company. After we had paid them their money they called harrassing us for more. When we talked to our mortgage co. they said that John Towers had never contacted them. We had to fill out the same paperwork with our mortgage co. for free.. We got to keep our house but I really want our money back from jOhn towers. They did nothing for us.