Corona, CA: $18.60 admission at Glen Ivy Hot Springs


Like to soak in the hot springs at Glen Ivy? For November, you can get this $18.60 deal if you buy a treatment. Read the details.

Right now for the month of November, Glen Ivy Hot Springs in Corona is offering you admission for $18.60, if you book at least a 50-minute body treatment to use while you're there.

This deal is good on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays in November 2011. You can loll around their numerous mineral pools and use the mud baths before and after your treatment. There's also a cafe to nosh. It's a relaxing day.



Regular admission with a spa treatment is $39, ($52 on weekends). Without a spa treatment, you will pay $46 ($59 on the weekends). Pretty steep, I think, considering it's only open until 4 p.m. this time of year, but maybe it's worth it to you.

I haven't been back since I broke my foot there last year (due to my own stupidity, not their fault) and I probably won't go again at those prices, unless I win the lottery, which I plan to do any day now.

More ways to save at Glen Ivy:

• They offer 15% discounts on admission to seniors age 55 plus, Corona residents, military, police, firefighters, nurses and teachers. You must show ID. City of Corona, Brea and Santa Clarita employees with official city badges are also eligible. These discounts are not available in conjunction with any offer.

• Note they have an annual membership for $425 that includes unlimited admission and discounts on various services

• I was told earlier this year that they would continue to honor their longtime policy of "get in free on your birthday" until the end of 2011, and then after that it would be discontinued. I no longer see this offer on their website.

No comments: