Trail Blazing in Corona, CA

Santiago Trail, Corona, CA

I may be wrong on the name but OMG! I never really knew what steep wasuntil THIS trail! Jamie, Don, me and John met last Saturday for one ofthe most amazing Muni adventures I've had yet! Unfortunately John(Vivalargo) was and is still nursing an injured knee so he couldn'tride, but he still managed to hike with us for the full 3.5 hour, 12miles of rugged terrain!

Some of the sections were so insanely steep, rutted, long, and rocky,so *if* you were lucky enough to ride down without a upd-and we all hadour share-you'd look back up at what you just came down and be in totaldisbelief at how it could even be ridden!

_Pics_number_1_&_6_show_(but_again_you_have_to_see _it_in_person!)_one_of_the_DH_sections_if_you_look _close._

Some of this trecherous singletrack was right on the peak of themountain ridge, with so little margin for error; you just did NOT wantto fall with a sheer cliff on wither side! Anyway, I didn't realizethat I had my camera set at "vga", the lowest resolution. So hopefully,John and Jamey will post some of their pics soon as well.

Wednesday Night Ride (Skyline Drive, Corona, Ca.)

Resurrection of the Corona (T.L.D.) night ride is in the works..... 7 P.M. with a projected departure from the gate at aprox. 7:30. (Every Wednesday)3200 Skyline Dr., Corona Ca.Come on out and break yourself off!

No comments: